If you scanned a QR code and are seeing the words “tap-to-view.com” in the URL or URL preview, it is safe to proceed.
This means the business you are visiting is using the qReveal platform to offer you a digital menu or price list via your mobile device.
- This means the QR code will open your device’s browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox) and show you a menu or price list from a business.
- This link will NOT install any apps or software on your device. You do NOT need any apps or software to view these menus or price lists.
- The pages you view are transmitted over a secure connection.
- These pages you view will NOT request any credit card information from you.
- These pages do NOT track you for the purposes of contact tracing or any other medical reason.
- These pages do NOT request any personal information from you.
- There is NO charge to view these pages, though if you order food or services from the business, you will be charged their rates.